Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (BDNNF) PT Lowered to SEK325 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Luke Nelson lowered the price target on Boliden AB (BOL:SS) (OTC: BDNNF) to SEK325.00 (from SEK335.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Unicom Hong Kong (762:HK) (CHU) PT Raised to HK$6.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
- New Oriental Education (EDU) PT Lowered to $22 at Jefferies; 'Increasingly Clear Buying Opportunity'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!