BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Essential Properties Realty Trust (EPRT) to Underperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Joshua Dennerlein downgraded Essential Properties Realty Trust (NYSE: EPRT) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $14.00 (from $14.30).
Shares of Essential Properties Realty Trust closed at $13.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freshworks (FRSH) IPO Opens 21% Higher, Valuing CRM Player Over $12B
- Orange Belgium (OBEL:BB) (MBSRY) PT Raised to EUR24 at Barclays
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!