BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Ares Commercial (ACRE) to Neutral Citing Blaanced Risk/Return at Current Levels
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch downgraded Ares Commercial (NYSE: ACRE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $14.00 (from $13.50).
Shares of Ares Commercial closed at $13.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CONSOL Energy (CNX) to Underperform
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!