BofA Securities Upgrades Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) to Buy
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
BofA Securities analyst Raymond SPencer upgraded Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (NYSE: MUFG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of JPY840.00 (from JPY750.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Torrent Pharma (TRP:IN) to Hold
- UPDATE: Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Lowered to $70 at CLSA, 'Covid has dampened demand and restricted fulfilment'
- Hindustan Petroleum (HCPL:IN) PT Lowered to INR370 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!