BofA Securities Downgrades Showa Denko KK (4004:JP) (SHWDY) to Underperform
- Wall St opens higher on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Euro zone shares near one-year high as investors take hawkish ECB in stride
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
BofA Securities analyst Takashi Enomoto downgraded Showa Denko KK (4004:JP) (OTC: SHWDY) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of JPY1,900.00 (from JPY2,250.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- A 150% rally in Peloton (PTON) off lows prompts analysts to downgrade stock
- Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd. (6981:JP) (MRAAY) PT Lowered to JPY8,100 at Morgan Stanley
- Meta Platforms Inc. (META) PT Raised to $240 at Monness, Crespi, Hardt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!