BofA Securities Downgrades Sanmina-SCI Corp. (SANM) to Underperform
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
BofA Securities analyst Ruplu Bhattacharya downgraded Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ: SANM) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $38.00 (from $46.00).
Shares of Sanmina-SCI Corp. closed at $42.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- Brunello Cucinelli SpA (BC:IM) (BCUCF) PT Raised to EUR46.20 at Goldman Sachs
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!