BofA Securities Downgrades Prosegur Cash SA (CASH:SM) to Neutral
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BofA Securities analyst David Roux downgraded Prosegur Cash SA (CASH:SM) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of EUR3.20 (from EUR3.35).
You May Also Be Interested In
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR330 at Barclays
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Raised to EUR92 at Deutsche Bank
- Synthomer Plc (SYNT:LN) PT Raised to GBP5.20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!