BofA Securities Downgrades Meritage Homes (MTH) to Neutral
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
BofA Securities analyst John LoVallo II downgraded Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $103.00 (from $121.00).
Shares of Meritage Homes closed at $86.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boston Beer Company (SAM) Growth Beats Consensus by ~40% PT Raised to $1,538 at RBC Capital
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Underweight
- Skechers USA (SKX) PT Raised to $52 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!