Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Raised to AUD20.40 at CLSA
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA analyst Lee Power raised the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD20.40 (from AUD18.70) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$77 at Macquarie
- Shimizu Corp (1803:JP) PT Lowered to JPY700 at Macquarie
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP25.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!