Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (BLSFF) PT Lowered to AUD21 at UBS
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst James Brennan-Chong lowered the price target on Bluescope Steel Ltd. (BSL:AU) (OTC: BLSFF) to AUD21.00 (from AUD21.30) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Limited (81:HK) (CSVGF) PT Lowered to HK$7.60 at CLSA
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to $140 at Canaccord Genuity
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Lowered to HK$52 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!