Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) PT Raised to $34 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Mullen raised the price target on Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ: BLMN) to $34.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Bursa Malaysia Bhd (BURSA:MK) to Underperform (4)
- BGF Retail Co Ltd. (282330:KS) PT Raised to KRW220,000 at JPMorgan
- House Foods Group Inc. (2810:JP) (HOFJF) PT Lowered to JPY4,200 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!