Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) PT Lowered to $19 at Citi
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs growth cements rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil up 3% to 5-week high on more lift from OPEC+ output cut
Citi analyst Jon Tower lowered the price target on Bloomin' Brands (NASDAQ: BLMN) to $19.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR315 at Kotak
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Lowered to GBP20.05 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!