Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) PT Raised to $35 at JPMorgan
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster raised the price target on Bloom Energy Corp. (NYSE: BE) to $35.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) at Neutral
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at UBS
- Jefferies Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!