Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) PT Lowered to $36 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street opens slightly lower ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster lowered the price target on Bloom Energy Corp. (NYSE: BE) to $36.00 (from $38.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at UBS
- Power Corp of Canada (POW:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!