Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding (BHVN) PT Raised to $115 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Charles Duncan raised the price target on Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding (NYSE: BHVN) to $115.00 (from $109.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Aboitiz Power Corporation (AP:PM) (ABZPY) to Outperform
- Jefferies Upgrades ZTE Corp. (763:HK) (ZTCOF) to Buy
- Panasonic Corporation (6752:JP) (PCRFY) PT Lowered to JPY1,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!