BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) PT Lowered to $100 at Credit Suisse
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Credit Suisse analyst Martin Auster lowered the price target on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) to $100.00 (from $102.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Ireland (BIRG:ID) (BKRIY) PT Raised to EUR5.80 at JPMorgan
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK186 at Barclays
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Lowered to EUR84 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!