BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) PT Lowered to $6.25 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq 100 futures scale new peak ahead of jobless claims data
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform
- eBay (EBAY) To Sell Korean Business to Emart
- Goldman Sachs Sees S&P 500 Dividend Growth Much Higher Than Market is Pricing
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Scott R. Henry lowered the price target on BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ: BDSI) to $6.25 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades Yapi Kredi Bank (YKBNK:TI) to Buy
- Samsung Engineering Co Ltd. (028050:KS) PT Raised to KRW34,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- UPDATE: Penn National Gaming (PENN) Q2 Revenue Guidance Tops Consensus, Offers $400M of Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!