Bicycle Therapeutics (BCYC) PT Raised to $35 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Tony Butler raised the price target on Bicycle Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BCYC) to $35.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Hold
- HSBC Upgrades EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Symrise AG (SY1:GR) (SYIEY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!