Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR147 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Girish Achhipalia raised the price target on Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) to INR147.00 (from INR143.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$250 at Bernstein
- Jefferies Downgrades Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!