Bernstein Upgrades Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (UNPRF) to Market Perform
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Bernstein analyst Deepa Venkateswaran upgraded Uniper SE (UN01:GR) (OTC: UNPRF) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of EUR28.50 (from EUR17.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades SES SA (SESG:FP) (SGBAF) to Buy
- Hennes & Mauritz AB (HMB:SS) (HNNMY) PT Lowered to SEK230 at HSBC
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$38 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!