Bernstein Upgrades Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Bernstein analyst Luca Solca upgraded Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (OTC: SWGAY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of CHF353.00 (from CHF260.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to Outperform
- Standard Life Aberdeen Plc. (SLA:LN) (SLFPY) PT Raised to GBP3.76 at Goldman Sachs
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!