Bernstein Upgrades Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) to Market Perform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Bernstein analyst Bruno Monteyne upgraded Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (OTC: RBGLY) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of GBP54.00 (from GBP60.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight Rating on Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY)
- NTPC Ltd (NTPC:IN) PT Raised to INR143 at BofA Securities
- Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!