Bernstein Upgrades Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENKY) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Bernstein analyst Bruno Monteyne upgraded Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (OTC: HENKY) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of EUR83.00 (from EUR74.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huayu Automotive Systems (600741:CH) PT Raised to RMB29.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Dongfeng Motor (489:HK) (DNFGY) PT Raised to HK$8 at Goldman Sachs
- Mitchells & Butlers Plc. (MAB:LN) (MBPFF) PT Raised to GBP4 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!