Bernstein Upgrades BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) to Outperform
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Bernstein analyst George Zhao upgraded BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of GBP6.20 (from GBP5.79).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (7211:JP) (MMTOF) to Buy (1)
- Wiwynn Corp (6669:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,060 at Morgan Stanley
- Torrent Pharma (TRP:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,730 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!