Bernstein Upgrades BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (BAESY) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Bernstein analyst George Zhao upgraded BAE Systems Plc (BA:LN) (OTC: BAESY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of GBP6.20 (from GBP5.79).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$22.90 at Goldman Sachs
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (1958:HK) (BCCMY) PT Lowered to HK$4 at Goldman Sachs
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!