Bernstein Downgrades ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (ITVPY) to Underperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Bernstein analyst Matti Littunen downgraded ITV Plc. (ITV:LN) (OTC: ITVPY) from Market Perform to Underperform with a price target of GBP0.71 (from GBP0.73).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Equalweight
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!