Bernstein Downgrades General Mills (GIS) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
Bernstein analyst Alexia Howard downgraded General Mills (NYSE: GIS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $50.00 (from $57.00).
Shares of General Mills closed at $62.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Eisai Co Ltd. (4523:JP) (ESALY) to Equalweight
- Nike (NKE) PT Raised to $200 at Jefferies
- Charter Hall (CHC:AU) (CTOUF) PT Raised to AUD17.45 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!