Berenberg Upgrades Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Berenberg analyst Owen Shirley upgraded Marston's (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP1.40 (from GBP0.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Aboitiz Power Corporation (AP:PM) (ABZPY) to Outperform
- Scotiabank Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB:MM) (OMAB) to Sector Underperform
- Asahi Kasei Corp. (3407:JP) (AHKSY) PT Raised to JPY1,130 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!