Berenberg Upgrades Marston's (MARS:LN) (MARZF) to Buy
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Berenberg analyst Owen Shirley upgraded Marston's (MARS:LN) (OTC: MARZF) from Hold to Buy with a price target of GBP1.40 (from GBP0.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Idorsia (IDIA:SW) (IDRSF) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Henkel AG & Co KGaA (HEN:GR) (HENKY) to Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!