Berenberg Upgrades Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) to Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Berenberg analyst William Fitzland Howard upgraded Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (OTC: KHNGY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of CHF350.00 (from CHF215.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berenberg Upgrades Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) (BLHWF) to Buy
- Scor SE (SCR:FP) (SCRYY) PT Raised to EUR31.90 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Verizon Communications (VZ) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!