Berenberg Upgrades Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) to Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Berenberg analyst Eoin Mullany upgraded Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (NYSE: CS) from Hold to Buy with a price target of CHF11.00 (from CHF9.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Lowered to EUR140 at Goldman Sachs
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Rosenblatt Following 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!