Berenberg Downgrades Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (YARIY) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Berenberg analyst Adrien Tamagno downgraded Yara International ASA (YAR:NO) (OTC: YARIY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of NOK465.00 (from NOK420.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!