Berenberg Downgrades Saipem (SPM:IM) (SAPMF) to Hold
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Berenberg downgraded Saipem (SPM:IM) (OTC: SAPMF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR2.40 (from EUR2.60).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Raised to EUR33.50 at Credit Suisse
- Indus Towers Ltd (INDUSTOW:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at CLSA
- Disco Corp. (6146:JP) (DSCVF) PT Raised to JPY43,400 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!