Berenberg Downgrades Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) to Hold
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Berenberg analyst Scott Bardo downgraded Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (OTC: GNGBY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of SEK430.00 (from SEK380.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) to Hold
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.63 at Deutsche Bank
- Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HL/:LN) (HRGLF) PT Lowered to GBP13.15 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!