Berenberg Downgrades CNP Assurances (CNP:FP) to Hold
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Berenberg analyst Michael Huttner downgraded CNP Assurances (CNP:FP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR21.90 (from EUR22.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades alstria office REIT AG (AOX:GR) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!