Berenberg Downgrades BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) to Sell
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Berenberg analyst Scott Bardo downgraded BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (OTC: BMXMF) from Hold to Sell with a price target of EUR110.00 (from EUR120.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- Anthem (ANTM) PT Raised to $430 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!