Beam Global (BEEM) PT Lowered to $28 at Cowen
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Cowen analyst Gabe Daoud Jr lowered the price target on Beam Global (NASDAQ: BEEM) to $28.00 (from $29.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beam Global Schedules Fiscal First Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call for May 25, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET
- Nuvoco Vistas Corp Ltd (NUVOCO:IN) PT Lowered to INR340 at Jefferies
- BASF SE (BAS:GR) (BASFY) PT Lowered to EUR62 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!