Baytex Energy (BTE:CN) (BTE) PT Raised to Cdn$3.25 at Stifel Canada
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Stifel Canada analyst Cody Kwong raised the price target on Baytex Energy (BTE:CN) (NYSE: BTE) to Cdn$3.25 (from Cdn$3.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maverix Metals (MMX:CN) (MMX) PT Raised to Cdn$8.75 at Stifel Canada, Following Strategic Business Update
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd (010140:KS) PT Raised to KRW4,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!