Bausch Health Companies (BHC) PT Raised to $35 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst David Risinger raised the price target on Bausch Health Companies (NYSE: BHC) to $35.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. Will Release First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results On May 4
- Danske Bank A/S (DANSKE:DC) (DNKEY) PT Raised to DKK127 at Deutsche Bank
- Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR15 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!