Barclays Upgrades Workspace Group Plc. (WKP:LN) to Overweight
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Barclays analyst Paul May upgraded Workspace Group Plc. (WKP:LN) from Underweight to Overweight with a price target of GBP5.20 (from GBP6.40).
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- XPeng (XPEV) PT Raised to $8.92 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Victoria's Secret (VSCO) PT Raised to $60 at Evercore ISI, 'Transformation on Track'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!