Barclays Upgrades SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG) to Overweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Barclays analyst Moses Suttoin upgraded SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ: SEDG) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $365.00 (from $334.00).
Shares of SolarEdge Technologies closed at $255.09 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (ENQUF) to Spec. Buy
- Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Raised to GBP0.29 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co Ltd (5202:JP) PT Raised to JPY630 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!