Barclays Upgrades Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Barclays analyst Erwann Dagorne upgraded Michelin (ML:FP) (OTC: MGDDY) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of EUR145.00 (from EUR105.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) PT Raised to AUD45.95 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!