Barclays Upgrades Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) to Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Barclays analyst Simon Coles upgraded Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (OTC: FRTAF) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of EUR24.00 (from EUR21.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) to Overweight
- CIMB Upgrades E-Mart (139480:KS) to Hold
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD4.01 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!