Barclays Upgrades Alfa Laval AB (ALFA:SS) (ALFVY) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
Barclays analyst Lars Brorson upgraded Alfa Laval AB (ALFA:SS) (OTC: ALFVY) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of SEK2.05 (from SEK1.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Teradyne (TER) to Buy, Sees Front End, Back End 1-2 Punch
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$52 at RBC Capital
- Electro Optic Systems Holdings Ltd (EOS:AU) PT Lowered to AUD6.30 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!