Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (BCS) PT Raised to GBP p 280 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Martin Leitgeb raised the price target on Barclays Plc (BARC:LN) (NYSE: BCS) to GBP p 280.00 (from GBP p 270.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Asian Paints (APNT:IN) PT Raised to INR3,525 at JPMorgan
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP57 at RBC Capital
- Berenberg Upgrades Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) (BLHWF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Barclays, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!