Barclays Downgrades Virgin America (VA) to Equalweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays downgraded Virgin America (NASDAQ: VA) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $56.00 (from $44.00).
Shares of Virgin America closed at $55.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Lowered to CHF318 at Goldman Sachs
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Lowered to CHF137 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!