Barclays Downgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Underweight
- Shares gain ground as investors await U.S. inflation data
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
Barclays analyst Paul May downgraded Unite Group (UTG:LN) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of GBP8.50 (from GBP10.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at CIBC
- Interfor Corp. (IFP:CN) (IFSPF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at CIBC
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP:CN) (RFP) PT Raised to $19 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!