Barclays Downgrades Remy Cointreau SA (RCOP:FP) (REMYY) to Equalweight
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Barclays analyst Laurence Whyatt downgraded Remy Cointreau SA (RCOP:FP) (OTC: REMYY) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR173.00 (from EUR169.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (PAC) to Neutral (correction)
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Downgrades GameStop (GME) to Sell, 'Reddit trading surge likely to fade as digital threats increases'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!