Barclays Downgrades Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (PSMMY) to Underweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq edge higher after upbeat earnings reports
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Stock Gains After Earnings, Analysts Bullish
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
Barclays analyst Jon Bell downgraded Persimmon Plc. (PSN:LN) (OTC: PSMMY) from Overweight to Underweight with a price target of GBP25.00 (from GBP30.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Tandem Diabetes Care (TNDM) to Overweight Seeing Multiple Sources of Upside
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Total Access Communication PCL (DTAC:TB) (TACYY) to Outperform
- Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!