Barclays Downgrades Frank's International (FI) to Underweight
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Barclays analyst J David Anderson downgraded Frank's International (NYSE: FI) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $3.50 (from $2.00).
Shares of Frank's International closed at $4.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) to Hold
- Kerry Properties Ltd. (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$42 at Goldman Sachs
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!