Barclays Downgrades Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (FRRVY) to Equalweight
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
Barclays analyst Nabil Ahmed downgraded Ferrovial SA (FER:SM) (OTC: FRRVY) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of EUR29.00 (from EUR30.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Landsec (LAND:LN) to Hold
- RBC Capital Upgrades Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) to Outperform
- HSBC Downgrades HUYA Inc. (HUYA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!