Barclays Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Underweight
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Barclays analyst Anthony F. Powell downgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $310.00 (from $367.00).
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $295.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) to Neutral
- Janus Henderson Group Plc. (JHG:AU) (JHG) PT Lowered to AUD36 at Credit Suisse
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,700 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!